Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My last holidays



In my last holidays I went to Uruguay with my mom and my step father, because part of my family live in there and we usually go. It was in December because we celebrated christmas and the new year. If I had more money and time I would visit Uruguay a lot of times in the year. 
I stayed in my grandma´s house because is a big place, is better than a hotel. It is in a very small town called "San Carlos". My favorite place in San Carlos is a special restaurant because you can eat pizza as long as you want it. We usually saw football, San Carlos has a local team, and it's a very good team, BUT my favorite activity in San Carlos was see the "Murga". It's very popular. 
If I lived in San Carlos I would participate in that kind of activities. In the night we played "truco" a very interesting card's game. 
In the morning I played basketball and made physical exercises like pull-ups and running. San Carlos is 15 min. from the beach, and we usually go all the afternoon, I was swimming all day and then we returned
It has been the best because I made a lot of fun activities, I played different sports, I visited my family and I saw the "murga".

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriel, it`s really good you go to see your family, who are very far, I think you maybe one day, could invite me hahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriel, I have never been in Uruguay, but it sounds cool!! I think is so nice that you go to see your family. I would like to learn play truco, I like cards games a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is very hard to have your family far away from you, but it's nice to see them many times, Uruguay is a little conutry, but so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete