Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Uruguay

My first option is Uruguay because I think that is the best country in the world. The people are so nice in general, in my experience they are always nicely and they are corteus I really love it; I enjoy city like Montevideo or Punta del Este because they have a lot of history and interesting places. For example “ciudad vieja”.
My mother´s family is from Uruguay and I visit them in the holidays every year. That´s another reason because I like to go to Uruguay.
The real name is “República Oriental del Uruguay” because is in the west of Uruguay river. It was part of Argentina but they become independent. Brasil and Argentina always had battles for this territories and because that Uruguay have influence of the both. For example they adopt “Murga” and also the “mate”. “Murga” is coming from Brasil and the mate comes from Argentina. The people always talk about “garra charrua” for Charruas they was indigenous who  lived there. They fought against the Spanish until they die and because that they are very recognized.   
I like to go to the beach because is really fun, obviously I also visit my family and stay with them. We play “truco” a very fun cards game.
I like to study because it’s a different system of education, and it could be a very good experience. But I don’t like to live in Uruguay because it’s a very relax place and I need strees for working.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment