I watched cartoons everyday because their was very funny I saw it with my mom, my dad or alone. Every saturday I ate breakfast in the bed with my mom and we saw "Supercampeones". It was my favourite cartoon. Had two Editions, the first one was between 1983 and 1986 ,second was made in 2002.
The characters of supercampeones are: Oliver Atom, Benji Price, Mark Lenders or Steve Hyuga and Tom Misaki or Tommy Baker. The name of the characters change with every translation.
The first edition is about childhood of this kids and Oliver´s dream, he want to be the best football player in the world and play football in Brazil. The most of the cartoon's context was in japan but are differents mini-stories in differents places around the world.
The second edition it`s about the dream of japan become in the best team of the world. This edition is special because they made it because the world cup was in Korea and Japan. It's a way for publicise the world cup.
I liked both because their was an incentive. Every time I saw it I want to make the same moves and played football all day.
Cartoons are for everyone, maybe the message change with the age, but it always good to see it, because are very funny and the grow man always remember their childhood.
Ohhhhh my childhood! I remember I saw this cartoon so many times when I was a child, it was very fun !
ReplyDeleteI liked very much the cartoons too, but I was one of weard peolple, who never saw "Supercampeones" hahahaa. I repentant, because all the people I know told me "supercampeones" are very good.
ReplyDelete