Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Freddie Mercury

I'm going to talk about Freddy Mercury he is my favorite artist. When he was born his name was Farrokh Bulsara.
He was born on 5th September in 1946 on the British protectorate in Zanzibar, África. His parents were Bomi and Jer Bulsara. When he was a child he learned music in an academy and the closest friend said that "he had an uncanny ability to listen to the radio and replay what he heard on piano". In St. Peters school he started to call himself "Freddie Mercury".The family moved to England for social and politics reasons. In England he made music with a lot of people, but at the end he formed "Queen".

The first time I listen a song of "Queen" was in 2002, my mom had an album and I listened "bohemian Rhapsody" that is my favorite song, I always listen it because is incredible and have a lot history, was the first "video clip" in the history of music and change a lot because in the beginning is slow, but then changes and it the end it's like rock.
I like them because they have a lot of different music and Freddie Mercury wrote a lot of songs, he had a great voice and the group play excellent.
My favorite song is "Bohemian Rhapsody" it has a lot of different parts like a ballad, a guitar solo, an operatic passage and a hard rock section. That different parts of the song make unique. 
That's why I like this song, and the other reason is the letter, it has a great message.     




5 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriel, I think that he was really great, but I think that his life was very difficult (about SIDA and that things)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel, really He was a great artist, and He was part of an amazing musician group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gabrieeel! freddy is really fantastic artist! and his songs are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Freddie Mercury is awesome!! I was born in the same day that him hahaha I like queen! I like We will rock you and We are the champions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When someone talks about "Queen", I remember my cousins, they always listened their songs, when I was with them I heard too and I like it very much. I`m agree with you, their best song is "Bohemian Rhapsody".

    ReplyDelete