I like to be a dentist, I imagine myself in a publish place,
working all the day helping a lot of people with their problems, but I´m going
to try to be more than another dentist.
I´m going to change the
problems in the public service, because the system is out of control, people
wait a lot of time for attention. I thing that If I work hard and study a lot,
I´m going to have an important position and I can use it for make things
better. Obviously I´m going to work indoor but I´ll try to make different
activities in outdoor to promote a healthy life, for example, sports like
football or running. Before make the things better in the publish service I
like to participate in conferences and teach in a university and because that
activities I´m going to travel a lot. I like travel because I will see the different
situation in different parts of the world. I´ll try to not work in an office
because I thing that is boring, but If I need it to make real my hopes I´m
going to do it.
I always thought about been
a maxilo-facial surgeon but now I thinking in be a general dentist because I
help more people also I can be a pediatrician in odontology because a lot of people
in their childhood have problems in their first visit to the dentist and they always remember that and never go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment