Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I miss you Thor

Today I`m going to talk about a very sad subject for me , my dog Thor. When I was 15, my best friend gave me a little Yorkshire called Thor. It was gold with silver, and it was very big for his race, he had brown eyes. I was very excited  because I always thought in have a pet, but I never said to my mom. When I was 15 I lived in a big house in a condo all the house with gardens and Thor was very happy because it had a lot of space for playing and ran. He always ran away and went to the other house to visit the others dogs.
yorkshire azul fuego orejas arribaI lived in this place because it was near of my school, but when I finished it, living in this place was complicated because all the places like my mom’s work, my girlfriend’s house, my dad’s home and the university were too far. Because that we move to a building near “Bellavista”, obviously Thor didn’t have the same space for moving or play, and every day we go to a park. One day he stayed with my grandma in her apartment, she left the door open and Thor run away he went out of the building. When he tried to go in, the doorman didn’t open the door. The people around said that he walked around the building but in a moment he disappeared. We looking for him like a month or twice but we never found him.    

10 comments:

  1. aww, I really miss the dog I had in the past, it's name was tomy, and was a pudul :( jjajaja I love the animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps your dog was stolen because was a race very expensive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh T_T you make me cry... one second of honor for thor. I have a dog too. So I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed a similar situation with a pet in my infancy... I only could say the same that diego... I know that feel bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. That`s a very sad history, I had one similar when i was a child. My dog called Pelusa has disappear and I looking for her a long time, but she never returned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Gabriel your story is very sad, I too lost my dog but after I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh It is so sad, I love animals and I have two dogs in my house in Osorno, there are all form me and if this happen to me I think that I would cry for months

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gabriel your history is so bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor animal, its a sad history, I hope someday you could fin Thor

    ReplyDelete
  10. no :c it's so sad!! I love dogs. I wish Thor, has a new and good life, wherever he is

    ReplyDelete