Today I’m going to talk about this year, it’s very difficult to me talk
about this topic, because I live difficult situation on this year BUT also are
good situations.
The most important thing that happened this year was entering to
Universidad de Chile and started my studies in Odontology. Be in this
university, give me the opportunity for share with a lot of different people
and that’s it very exciting for me.
I enjoy every moment with my friends, because we laugh a lot and we go
to parties every week, I always have a good time with them. In general, we are
studying because we always have a lot of works or tests but every day we eat
together and it’s very fun.
Since august I have played basketball every Tuesday and Friday and it’s
very fun, in the first semester I didn’t do sports, because I was busy with
homework and test. The second semester it’s an easier for me, so I can do
sport.
I said I live difficult situation too, for example in this year, Alzheimer
of my grandma get worst, my girlfriend broke with me; I fail anatomy and lost
my dog. But I don’t want to talk about that.
My biggest and only achievement in 2014 is entering in Odontology.
In this year I didn’t pass ANATOMY, and I’m very sad for that situation,
I have not studied enough, I have not done enough sport, and I have not enjoyed
every aspect of the university.
I will travel in my holidays I will go to Uruguay and Cuba. This is
important for me because I’m going to make better my year.

No comments:
Post a Comment