Hello, today Im going to talk about enviromental attitudes.
Nowadays are a lot of communities who talk about enviromental problems, but there a lot of people who never talk about this subject.
For example, in the school teacher always teach math, but it's very difficult found teachers talking about enviromental problems.Usually, in more expensives school they talk about that, because that you need to be very interesting in this subject to get more information.
I'm never recycly because it's not part of my rutine, I know the importance, but in my family nobody is interesting in this subject. For example we have a unique track can we don't classify, and that it's very important.
I use a bike, but not for enviromental attitudes, is because is more confortable for me walk or use a bike. Also I live near of the university so I don't walk a lot.
Im not join in any eco-organisation because Im not interesting in this subject, so I don't participate I prefere make sports or something like that in the outside.
I´d like to be more considerate because it is very important for a lot of people and the world in general. I´d like to know how I can participate and be a help, but it is difficukt because I dont have information.
I prefer walk or use the bike for help, but it's not a lot, always you can do more.
We need more people interesting in this subject and more information, because information is the key for motivate people
I also think that we need more people interesting in this topics and who work in true changes
ReplyDelete